TimeWaster’s Banking Script is an advanced bank based on Eventscripts v1.5 and a SQLite database which makes it incredibly fast.
There’s an converter included to convert and copy “EternalBank” bank accounts for your easy switching pleasure.
– Multi language capable (atm English and German)
– Display of balance and interest rate within the main menu
– Automatic deposit
– Automatic withdraw
– Transfer money within a menu structure (no need to type silly commands)
– Manual deposit
– Manual withdraw
– Top10 List
– Every round will bear an interest
– Ability to turn off messages send on player spawn
– customizable name, interest rate, info rate and language (English and German atm)
– Included is a converter to copy bank accounts from an existing EternalBank.
This script is released under the GPL: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php
You’ll find a list of servers running this script here: Game-Monitor.com
1. The plugin “Eventscripts” has to be installed on your server: http://www.mattie.info/cs/ (both versions are fine). If you are using ES 1.5, please make sure you have the latest version installed (v126.96.36.199b), otherwise the money transfer will not work.
2. Extract this script inside your MOD folder /cstrike/
4. Configure the Banking script regarding your wishes in the script file itself
5. Add the following line to THE END of your autoexec.cfg
6. Restart your server
7. If you want to copy the bank accounts from an existing EternalBank database, you have to do the following:
7.1 Open your server console and type in: “BankConvert”. this will start the automatic conversion process. there’s nothing more to do.
7.2 After the conversion has successfully finished, remove your EternalBank completely and remove the loading command for EternalBank from your autoexec.cfg.
7.3 Restart your server.
PLEASE NOTE FIRST: the conversion process WILL COMPLETELY STOP your server from responding for the time the conversion is running. do not kill the server process, this is normal. Afterwards a short status message will be displayed in the server console.
In general it is not a bad idea to run this conversion on a local test server. (Recommended)
There’s also a glitch which is ES_Tools related: ES_Tools wants to kill and restart the server process when it’s detecting the server has stopped responding. it is a good idea to deactive ES_Tools by moving away the “es_tools.vdf” file temporarily and restarting the server before starting the conversion process.
TimeWaster’s Banking Script